Change of circumstances

If you have a current application on our housing list, but you want to make a change related to the house type, area or room size, please complete a Change of Choice form and send it to your local area office.

If you want to make other changes, such as adding someone to your application for housing, please contact your local housing office. You will need to fill out another application form.